Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fall 2011


It's that time of year again. All of my college buddies are off to nursing school, and I am about to start my last semester at TVCC. I bought my textbooks, paid tuition, and printed out my schedule. I am taking 5 classes including Biology I, Government II, Ethics, Substance Abuse, and Bowling. At first, I knew that it would be impossible to make 5 A's this semester. Then I started to have a little faith in my academic abilities when I made an A in a class that no one makes an A in. With David helping out and Gage being in school, I think 5 A's is very possible. If I can at least get close, I can graduate with honors in December.

Once I graduate, I will be throwing a Grad party, with David's help. And for once, it will be 21 and up. Every year I normally throw a Christmas party, and I spend the entire time running around, keeping the mass amount of kids from tearing up my house. That will NOT happen at my grad party. It's my party and I will do what I want, lol. I can't wait. :)

After all of that, I will be taking a break from school until David graduates with his Bachelor's, which shouldn't take that long. I might go back to work once Max starts Kindergarten, but that is still undecided. It will be nice in January, to have the time to devote to my boys, catch up on my German, and practice my violin. It will be a well deserved break.

No comments:

Post a Comment