Monday, August 16, 2010

Fall is approaching!

Fall is approaching and David and I are getting ready. We went to school early this morning to get ahead of the mile long line to pick up books for Fall. We also sold our massive collection of college textbooks and made a killing. We have both figured out that since we know the impending stress of Fall semester, both taking full schedules, that would have to prepare for Winter early. Taking down the pool early, overhaul cleaning on the house inside and out, etc. Anything to make our lives a little easier. It was a major disappointment to find out that we make too much to put our boys in Terrell Preschools, but we just have to work around it. We are still trying to figure out how to get a second vehicle before our van calls it quits on us. We will figure out, we always do.

Life has been hectic lately, and we know it is going to get more challenging, but I think we are ready. David and I have been through everything together and are stronger for it. As I always say, it is worth it in the end. I have quit a lot of things in my life, but school and family aren't going to be one of them. I am also looking forward to Justin moving in. David and I are used to him living with us, and he is an incredible uncle. He has spent loads of time in their life and we all miss him. Other than all that, not much else is happening. We have two weeks before classes start and I take my finals tonight for summer classes. I will be a sophomore starting tomorrow. David and I are trying to salvage the rest of summer while preparing for Fall. I love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment