Thursday, August 19, 2010

I knew it was coming

So, our van died today. Have to get a new battery and hope that it works. I knew it was going to happen eventually, but it still sucks. Sometimes I get so frustrated with everything breaking. One of our tvs broke (not a priority), and our washer has been broken for almost a year now it seems like. Just have to hope nothing else breaks. It wouldn't have been such a tough year if we hadn't chosen the most expensive medical insurance and then realized it doesn't even cover everything. We can change our insurance in a couple months, which saves $100 a week, plus we are shutting off satelite which is another 76 bucks a month. That's a start.

I found a car in Terrell for sale. $1950.00. Nice little sunfire, assuming it doesn't have any problems we will buy it when we can save up for it. Being an adult isn't easy or fun, but I made my choices and I will stick with it. Without David I don't know what I would do. Just a little frustrated today, but it always works out somehow. I now have a greater respect for my parents and what they struggled with for a long time. It's not that easy raising a family, but it is definitely rewarding. Next year is looking very optimistic, with me graduating and getting a job, and David making more money. It's just not next year yet, lol.

Well, as I always say...just have to get through the hard times to get to the good times. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there sweetie. We love you, and you're all in my thoughts every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom. We are. I am tougher than I used to be. I love you guys too! :)

    ReplyDelete