Sunday, August 8, 2010

First entry

Never tried this blog craze, but here it goes. I am at the end of Summer II in school. I get a 2 week break before Fall semester starts. It is going to be crazy once that happens. I have never handled stress very well, so we shall see if I can hold up. Should be fine. David (my husband) is going to take a full schedule like me, so depending on him won't be an option. Anything to walk across that stage. I will definitely be looking forward to getting my Masters in psychology online. I do not want to go to a University and have to make time for class and a job.

Everything has been going great, despite being busy. Gage and Max (our boys), have been patient with us so far, as far as school goes. They love their new treehouse. It's almost nicer than our house, lol. I am looking forward to getting them bunk beds next month. I loved having bunk beds when I was a kid, so I know they will. Gage has outgrown his car bed, so it's time.

Not too much besides school going on around here. I am patiently waiting for my older brother to move in with us. That will be wonderful. My father couldn't handle taking him in because "It would put too much strain on his marriage". BS. Oh well. I just hope that he keeps his end of the deal and buys him a car, so that he can get a job and get back on track in life. Well, that's about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment